I work in...
Protect Margins with Predictive, Real-time Analytics
Our supply planning and margin management solutions are designed by food people, for food people, in close partnership with our user community. That’s why quick service, fast casual and other food service providers turn to SCA to help manage billions in category spend.
Surpassing traditional approaches, SCA solutions break down silos and integrate key business processes across supply chain, procurement, finance, risk management and other departments. We help restaurant chains with…
- Sourcing Optimization: Restaurants can reduce Cost of Good Sold (COGS) using real-time scenarios with more accurate data and true supplier cost structures. Learn how to increase negotiating leverage with predictive “should cost” while assuring supply at the lowest total cost.
- COGS Forecast: With our real-time COGS forecast, chains analyze more dynamic scenarios, with more accurate commodity and inventory data, and immediately see the impact on cost of goods and margins. This more reliable approach improves franchisee and investor reporting and provides proactive visibility of food and paper margins.
- Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP): Restaurant chains can use SCA’s margin-driven approach to meet demand while optimizing the trade-offs between inventory, overtime and obsolescence costs. Chains benefit from improved fill rates and reduced COGS while improving collaboration.
- LTO Planning & Execution: Restaurants can better manage the uncertain demand associated with limited time offers (LTOs) and new menu items with real-time visibility to menu forecasts, sales, supplier and DC inventory, and COGS. Better promotion timing results in higher fill rates and lower obsolescence, helping restaurant chains improve profits.
- Risk Management: Risk managers can better balance commodities risk and opportunity by understanding market basket risk in real-time. With early warning signals of changing demand and visibility of cost mitigation opportunities chains can improve coverage and risk analysis.
- Supplier Performance Management: SCA helps restaurant chains move beyond current capabilities to integrated, real-time tracking of supplier performance, automatically identifying exceptions and benchmarking suppliers. Results include reduced food and paper costs and faster response time.
With SCA, restaurant chains can leverage more timely and accurate data along with detailed cost structures to provide more comprehensive, real-time analysis. Let us put our industry expertise to work for you. Learn more about our client success today.