The new SCA Planner™ 3.16 is here!
Evaluate impact of ongoing market changes on your business
- Instantly understand impact of changes on inputs and costs
- Build scenarios to understand market changes such as demand, commodity costs, network changes and lot more
- Intelligent decision support for proactive actions in network, capacity, inventory and other related decisions
- Better insights with continuous planning and forecasting
Your business processes automated on SCA Planner. Build and manage your business process in quick easy steps
- Define your business processes - steps, pre-requisites, notifications and roles
- Set user access permissions at a detailed level
- Set up business rules into your process
Digital price management - price submission, approvals and audits
- Supports pricing based on different contract types: Fixed price, Formula, Cost Plus or User defined
- Reflects the supply chain dynamics in real time for changes in items, commodities, sales, etc.
- Works across the supply chain partners
- Smart alerts and notifications when prices are due and/or new prices are available
- Advanced analysis of supplier pricing, proposals, etc. with component based benchmarking and basis driven costs
Onboard suppliers over the internet
- Invite new suppliers to SCA Planner within the system
- Guide new supplier users with SCA Planner web based onboarding to complete all the required information and steps
- Track status of all required information and steps
- Define and track contract documents such as NDAs, Master Agreement, etc.
Automated real-time master data management across your supply chain
- Digitally propagate master data changes into your supply chain - items, suppliers, network assignments and more
- Smart processes that synchronize related information such as item BOM, capacity, Unit of measures etc.
- Smart contracts inform data, process and reporting behaviors that deliver next level automation
- Foundation for supporting omni-channel supply chain management
Advanced analytics and actionable insights
- Build your own reports, charts and dashboards from existing data cubes
- Use the reports in context of your business process - provides quick actionable insights
- Set user access permissions
- Add comments / explanations on reports and collaborate with your supply chain partners - suppliers, distributors, etc.
3-5% lower COGS with:
- Lower Obsolescence
$250 million+ annual savingsRead More
95% + Forecast Accuracy
- Improved cash flow
- Reduced variance
- Fewer price changes
Increased productivity through automation
- 25+ fewer man days per category
- Accurate, timely data
- Faster pricing and forecasting
Integrated real-time data
- Propagate changes across the supply chain
- Automate Pricing, sourcing, COGS forecast and Risk Management
- True cost structures
Who We Serve
That dream is a reality. SCA Planner™ offers a bold new cross-functional approach that adds the critical dimensions of market volatility and network dependence into direct materials buying decisions. Our customers make better decisions for billions in category spend each year and reduce their cost of goods sold as much as 3-5% on an annual basis.Learn More About SCA Planner™
How We Help
Are you fighting to protect margins that are getting squeezed by rising costs?
Tired of the headaches associated with supply volatility?
Moving Beyond Controlling Costs to Managing Margins
Having difficulty maximizing margins in the face of demand uncertainty?
C-Suite / Enterprise Risk
Are you able to mitigate risk while seizing opportunity?
Are you challenged by extreme variability in demand, commodities and capacity?
Start Your Journey
Getting started is easy with our cloud solution. Up and running in as little as 60 days. Start seeing results in 90 days.
“SCA Technologies has been a great supplier to McDonald’s USA and continues to bring tremendous benefit to the McDonald’s system. Their expertise and insight combined with their energy and willingness to collaborate, has helped us make great strides and drive long-term growth.”
Senior VP, North America Supply Chain
“SCA’s application has been tremendously valuable for continued success and collaboration with our customers. The application has allowed us to take corrective actions in time in order to hit performance goals. Additionally, the application has also seamlessly facilitated the adjustment on utilization and unanticipated events around product sale and ingredient purchases that might have happened during the year.”
Controller, Large Food Manufacturer
“SCA has saved our styem in excess of $100 million. Their ability to integrate strategic sourcing requirements into the supply processes has been instrumental in enabling partnerships within our organization while driving value in the supply chain.”
VP, Supply Chain, Large QSR
“Prior to finding SCA, this company had been using multiple disparate systems and excel to manage piece by piece, customer by customer, product by product. ther results were startling and shocking. For the first time, the company had real visibility into product and customer costs. SCA integrates predictive cost and operations models to let customers simulate a wide variety of what-if scenarios, putting them ahaed of the curve.”
“SCA Technologies helped us deploy powerful economic modeling capabilities that led us to more enlightened and analytical decision-making processes. We now know the best answers to critical questions regarding our business processes and supply chain.”
COO of the leading logistics and warehouse provider