Manufacturing business is at risk. Till now, the business model was to find customers with steady demand for the same items. Supply chain meant responding to customer demand changes with production and inventory adjustments. A multi-channel customer and product base, with fast response to changing markets and prices, will build back the business and reduce future risks. Current supply chain cannot deliver to this business need. To get there, the real challenges are:
- Ensuring cash-flow: Revenue risks and volatility require reducing cash outlay. New reliable financial forecasts with tighter plans and lowering variances will reduce operating capital. Cap-ex can be reduced by prioritizing for today’s business.
- Operating with reduced capacity and uncertainty: With reduced plant capacity, risk in perishable materials, changing demand, current solutions to maximize throughput in dedicated assets will not solve the problem. Manufacturers now need to prioritize their limited capacity for higher margins.
- Handling sales disruptions: Foodservice sales are down and retail sales have surged. Managing across foodservice and retail channels is now a must. Firms with heavy foodservice focus need success in retail. Firms with both channels have to efficiently manage across channels for the common base capacity. And they need customer / channel specific pricing and supply planning, rapid product changes, smartly capacity allocation among other needs. Real-time flexible processes that can be setup quickly and easily to do them will rapidly build up sales and reduce time to market.
A cloud platform used by food manufacturers to manage revenue, margin, costs and supply chain in real time.
By implementing the right processes, companies in the chain achieve better results for themselves and for the supply chain.
A real-time, fully digital platform across processes that maximizes margins, increases financial forecast accuracy, reduces costs, reduces risks, speeds up response to digital levels and increases productivity.
Our customers have used SCA Planner for significant results
300 companies, 15 food sectors
manage complex sourcing and supply chain on our platform
annual spend managed on SCA Planner
experience in food industry with top 10 restaurants and manufactures
Customer Success Stories
“SCA Planner has been used by retailers for many years to bring business insights to the foodservice supply chain. With business processes for manufacturing that use market signals in the supply chain, SCA Planner improves the revenue, margin and risks that manufacturing businesses must deliver on.”
The right digital processes will transform your business
- Create agility in real time in your supply chain – fast
- Manage business and supply chain decisions together for faster response
- Adopt to managing uncertainty in demand and supply
Maximize revenue by 5% to 7%
Increase revenue from capacity
Improve margins: 4% to 6%
Lower COGS: 3% to 5%
Real-time plan updates in short, frequent cycles: Weeks to hours
Better forward visibility: Increase forecast accuracy by 95%
Reduce Opex and Variances
Process automation: Free up 30%+ time for team
Team works on Business Priorities
Features: SCA Planner Advantage
Real-time financial forecasts and Planning
- Capture upcoming changes and proactive action in real time
- Timely reliable forecasts for better planning
- Increase revenue, Improve margins and reduce costs
Channel specific business processes on a common platform
- Set pricing, supply planning, trading partner collaboration by channel
- Increase revenue and reduce costs
- Manage market uncertainty with data driven real time decisions
- Improve speed and productivity with automation
True channel / product costing, margin analysis and optimization
- Improve revenue and margins
- Fast response to changing markets
- Optimize revenue and margins with smart capacity allocations
Smart Solutions with Intelligent Recommendations
- Faster response to changes with facts and data
- Reduce stock-outs with proactive actions
- Consistent and accurate information with in-built data validations and warnings
Specialized Solution for the food industry
- Enable contract profiles specific to the food industry – commodities, formula, shelf life etc.
- Three tiers of visibility, planning and collaboration – Raw material vendors to Distributors
Best in Class Cloud Solution
- Inter-company web platform
- Smart collaboration
- Open APIs to connect with ERP, other systems
- Self deployment increases speed
- Continuous updates, Incremental adoption
- High scalability